Saturday, February 6, 2010

the handyman can

i am always complaining about the sliding doors in our house.  the reason: they don't actually slide.  it's like pushing a brick wall out of the way.

so the other day i came home from work to the smell of paint thinner in the garage.  when i opened the door to go inside, i was greeted with this:


dave had managed to take the entire door out and fix the problem.  of course moxie assisted.



now the door slides like it's on air...it's WONDERFUL!


one down, two to go.  how nice to have a handyman around.

3 comments:

The Mostess said...

Nice work, Dave.

I like that Moxie is always in the mix, wanting to "help" like Logan. So thoughtful, those dogs.

Dawnell said...

Hooray for the handyman! I hope your arm strength doesn't diminish now that you don't have that extra work out every day. :-)

Lianne Barr said...

Yeah, stuff that works! I just really love your kitchen. Every time I see a picture I think that.